I have a confession… I have been taking advantage of these hot summer nights and staying up way past my bedtime the last few weeks. As a result I’ve been cheating myself by sleeping through my morning yoga classes. I wanted to get back into my regular routine and I thought a little extra daily motivation would do the trick. Last weekend I found this beautiful bracelet which just so happens to have the OM symbol on it – My own little reminder to get my butt to yoga!
Do you have anything in your daily life that keeps you motivated and reaching towards your goals? I would love to hear them! Please let me know in the comments below. I have a few others daily motivators which have been a huge help to me, I hope that you find value in them too.
- My Journal: I take my journal with me everywhere. I have my dreams written in it and I review them every chance I get to keep them top of mind.
- Flowers: I always try to keep fresh flowers in my house to remind me of the beauty in life.
- My Alarms: I have two different alarm messages that wake me up. Boy do they get me in the right mindset in the morning!
- My Values: I created a photo of my values and set it as the background on my phone so that I am constantly reminded of them.
- My Rings: I have three rings that I wear daily and each one holds a special place in my heart. One was a graduation gift from my grandma and father, another was a gift from my momma when I was 19 and the last one I had made in memory of my best friend inscribed with her birth-date, death-date and the word love. Each time I look at them I am reminded to always cherish my friends, family and my time here on earth.
Daily Affirmation: “I am creating my perfect future, full of love and joy”