This morning I tried my first Kombucha, GT’s organic raw Kombucha to be exact. Kombucha is basically just fermented tea with a whole lot of health benefits! To be completely honest I was a little nervous to try it; watching the cultures swirling at the bottom left me a little queasy. I can’t say it was love at first sip but by the time I was halfway through I was sold.
Health benefits of Kombucha:
- helps to detoxify your body
- the abundance of antioxidants boosts your immune system
- helps to improve metabolism
- regular consumption can help you maintain a healthy liver
- promotes zen – apparently the tea contains certain acids that can help to calm your body and mind
This would be a great substitute for hard apple cider on a hot summer day!
Daily Affirmation: “I embrace the unknown without judgement”