I threw together a delicious breakfast on the fly this morning – this recipe is so easy and super tasty, plus it’s full of anti-oxidants and healthy fats. Toss everything together in a Mason Jar and you have an easy on the go breaky.
Coconut Blackberry Yogurt:
- 1 Mason Jar
- Layer 1 – 1/2 cup plain organic yogurt
- Layer 2 – handful of organic blackberries
- Layer 3 – 1/4 cup of coconut flakes (Choices Yaletown has amazing coconut flakes)
- Layer 4 – the good stuff! Chia seeds, hemp hearts, almonds, cashews, sunflowerseeds, and any nuts you love
- Layer 5 – sprinkle of raisins or craisins for sweetness
Stir together and enjoy.
Daily Affirmation: “I nourish my body with healthy fuel”